Why choose Volsar as your training provider?
- Our trainers have over 30 years process industry experience and have worked with a number of multinational companies to develop and apply integrated Reliability and Maintenance Improvement programs for process plants and facilities and conducted Maintenance Management and Reliability Engineering Courses in Europe, USA and the Middle East.
- The design of each course is such, that all learning styles are catered for in a participative, friendly and highly interactive environment:
- Theory, techniques and principles are presented via lecture, video, and practical case studies, then reinforced with individual and syndicate exercises. It is our goal to ensure the subject matter is relevant to all and delegates will be encouraged to share experiences and give their own personal insights into the subject matter.
- Questions and active participation is encouraged throughout particularly at the daily wrap up sessions. This provides opportunities for participants to discuss specific issues, and if possible, find appropriate solutions.
- Our courses are tailored to provide the best price guaranteed and can be conducted anywhere with a classroom facility.
- Our goal is to maximize the benefit of each course for every delegate.
- They are not just a technical process training courses – the material also touches on the critical softer skills of teams, facilitation, human reliability, and change management that are required to implement a successful program.
Learn What Participants From Previous Sessions Have Said About Our Training Courses:
“Simple, systematic & effective learning” Reliability Engineer, SPEX
“Very applicable and practical training” Rotating Equipment Engineer, Brunei Shell Petroleum
“Good learning & sharing with participants from various shell organisation and other company” M & I Engineer, Sarawak Shell Berhad
“Very good” Instrument Engineer, CPOC
“Good refresher course for practising Reliability Engineers” Reliability Engineer, Sarawak Shell Bhd
“Interesting and enriching course by a highly experienced trainer” E & I Engineer, SPIE Oil & Gas Services
“Essential foundation training for Reliability Engineers” Reliability Engineer, Sarawak Shell Bhd
“Very beneficial to me, great course!” Executive, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
“I felt really relieved because what I have prepared for my organisation is almost in-place but I needed to tie up some identified loose ends” Technician, Brunei Methanol
“This course is recommended for people working in plant maintenance” Engineer, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
“Good and exact presentation by trainer” Carigali HESS
“Certainly a continuous professional development programme that was worth investing” CPOC “An invaluable course with ample learning outputs” Brunei Methanol Company
“Excellent training” Talisman Malaysia
For more details, please contact us:
Volsar Sdn Bhd (1260574-X)
Lot 6149, 2nd Floor, Desa Pujut Road, Bandar Baru Permyjaya, Phase 6, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
www.volsargroup.com | Tel: +6085644918 | Fax: +6085646281 | Email: email@example.com